NaNoooo not again!


So I have signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo in July. I did it earlier this year too and failed at my goal. Again. Every time I attempt one of these NaNo events I cower in the corner as soon as the clock ticks over to the first day of the month.

This time I have a game plan. I have an outline. A big-ass, colourful, sparkly outline. I have never prepared like this before so I am hoping that having a structure in place is going to help when it comes time for my fingers to hit the keys. I think it will. Outlining has me all excited about the new story and that's always a good thing. 

My feet have been dragging lately when it comes to writing. I was editing a lot, then my new job got all demanding on my time and I've been slack. What I most want to do is create again. It's all well and good editing, and it needs to be done, but building new worlds and creating new characters is my thing, so I can't wait to get back into it again and create something new in July. Fingers crossed I can do it. I want to be a NaNo winner for once!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Followers